Who this is for:
Freelance professionals, consultants, creatives, and coaches with a desire to be more intentional in their approach to attracting new business, instead of keeping your fingers crossed that leads will come when you need them.
You know you need to find clarity in your business strategy and attract the right types of clients, but you are unsure where to start and where to invest your resources (time and money).
- Find clarity on your business model and how you can best serve your clients.
- Deep dive in to understanding your ideal client, their needs and desires, how you can support them, and how to attract them.
- Co-create a communications strategy and action plan to attract your ideal client, connect with your community, and/or launch a service.
- Review your communications including client pitches, working agreements, and contracts in order to improve your client experience from start to finish.
- Weekly “homework” assignments and resources provided to support the implementation of each action item listed above. Identify and filter out the activities that are not contributing to the achievement of goals.
- Access to a resource and confidant who gets it (very similar to a business partner) to ask the little questions that make a big difference when implementing new ways to attract new clients.
- Access to tutorials supporting website copy writing, email marketing, hiring, staff management, ad creation, testimonial requests, promotional planning, and other key marketing and operational activities, that you can use long after the one-on-one package has ended.
- Receive ongoing resources and ideas long after our work together is over.
- 8 1-hr strategy/coaching sessions (4 months of bi-weekly meetings)
- Goal Planning & Action Mapping
- Meeting Recaps to refer to at any time
- Homework assignments with action steps each week
- Customized marketing tutorials
- Copywriting and editing services
- Unlimited email access