Who this is for:
A small business owner frustrated by slow growth, in a place where the business has plateaued, or ready to take big steps to make big changes in your business. You may have a specific idea that you need help implementing or have too many ideas and need help to focus resources in your owner operated small business.
- Review of your current customer experience and how it aligns with your mission and vision for your business.
- Review all of the potential opportunities for growth and select 2-3 initiatives that make the most sense for immediate action based on the resources available.
- Co-create a communications strategy and action plan for each of the priority initiatives with clearly defined steps and timeline.
- Weekly accountability and support in the form of focused work sessions while each item on the action plan is executed.
- Weekly “homework” assignments and resources provided to support the implementation of each action item.
- Access to a resource and confidant who gets it (very similar to a business partner) to ask the little questions that make a big difference when implementing new ways to reach new customers.
- Access to tutorials supporting website copy writing, email marketing, hiring, staff management, ad creation, testimonial requests, promotional planning, and other key marketing and operational activities, that you can use long after the one-on-one package has ended.
- Receive ongoing resources and ideas long after our work together is over.
- 12 1-hr strategy/coaching sessions (3 months of weekly meetings)
- Goal Planning & Action Mapping
- Meeting Recaps to refer to at any time
- Homework assignments with action steps each week
- Customized marketing tutorials
- Copywriting and editing services
- Unlimited email access