Who this is for:
A small business owner, or start-up entrepreneur in need of support during the exciting and scary phase of launching your own business. You are still developing a brand identity, basic procedures, and a concise communication strategy and could benefit from the guidance of someone who has been where you are (twice).
- Find clarity on your vision, mission, and business model.
- Pinpoint the essential details when creating your customer experience that will set your new business apart from any and all competition.
- Create an action plan and communication strategy to support your launch with clearly defined steps and timeline.
- Weekly accountability and support in the form of focused work sessions while each item on the action plan is executed.
- Weekly “homework” assignments and resources provided to support the implementation of each action item.
- Access to a resource and confidant who gets it (very similar to a business partner) to ask the little questions that make a big difference when starting a business from scratch.
- Access to tutorials supporting website copy writing, email marketing, hiring, staff management, ad creation, testimonial requests, promotional planning, and other key marketing and operational activities, that you can use long after the one-on-one package has ended.
- Receive ongoing resources and ideas long after our work together is over.
- 16 1-hr strategy/coaching sessions (4 months of weekly meetings)
- Goal Planning & Action Mapping
- Meeting Recaps to refer to at any time
- Homework assignments with action steps each week
- Customized marketing tutorials
- Copywriting and editing services
- Unlimited email access